Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Nancy's book

Judy's contribution...





Beth's contribution...



Beth says: I LOVE this book. Working on it was like eating peanuts. I had to tear myself away so that I didn't actually finish it before it got back to Nancy. I did give you rocks and trees, Nancy. You can add the moss.



Heather's contribution ...

.


Nancy's book at the beginning ...






 

I might consider hoping my book talks about Trees and maybe Rocks too. Two of my favourite things. And maybe Moss also. However... the strict linear nature of my cutouts doesn't encourage thoughts of amorphous shapes like rocks and moss. Oh well.

It could also be about buildings, obviously.
For heaven's sake, just respond to the paper as you wish. Use it to express something You need to express. Have your ways with it. Words or no words. No expectations - yet.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the idea of adding rocks and moss to this book, Nancy. But who knows what it will be like when it arrives at my house!

    Beth

    ReplyDelete